Convotherm OES 6.10 MINI Electric Combi Oven-Steamer, 3 Pan Capacity, easyDial Controls
The Convotherm OES 6.10 MINI is a half size electric combi oven-steamer. It has a small footprint, saving you valuable space in your kitchen. This model is boilerless, generating steam by injecting water into the cooking chamber. It has a vented, double glass door with integrated door stop and self-draining drip tray. Digital controls for temperature, time and core probe settings. Its easyDial control unit features 99 cooking profiles, each containing up to 9 steps. The "mini" features "Press & Go" one step, recipe start buttons. A two speed auto reversing convection fan allows for even heat distribution. It includes heavy duty skid resistant 4" adjustable legs with flanged feet. This model has a continuous self-diagnostic system with full text message display. Receive free shipping when you purchase the Convotherm OES 6.10 MINI electric combi oven-steamer from Central Restaurant Products.
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Width: 201⁄4"
- Depth: 341⁄4"
- Height: 295⁄8"
- Voltage: 208V or 240V single phase, or 208/240V three phase
- (7) Cooking Modes: Steam, Hot Air, Combi, Retherm, Delta T slow cooking, Crisp & Tasty and Cook & Hold
- Pan Capacity: Holds (3) 18"Wx13"D sheet pans or 12"Wx20"Dx21⁄2"H steam pans
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Oven light with shockproof glass cover
- Antibacterial two stage rotary lever door lock
- Multipoint core temperature probe
- Temperature Range: +86°F to +482°F
- easyDial C-dial center control unit with digital controls for temperature, time and core probe settings
- 6' cord included
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Product ranks 6 out of 16 in Electric Combi Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord included|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 208/240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of clearance do I need for this Convotherm OES 6.10 MINI combi oven?
- You will need to allow for 3" on the rear and sides and 20" on the top.