Conveyor Pizza Oven - Impinger II Express
Reduce Cooking Times with Fast, Consistent Baking
Impinger II® Express Conveyor Oven's start up and check out provided by an authorized service agent, included in price. Free start up after installation. Space saving design cooks a wide variety of foods, including pizza, hot sandwiches, baked goods and more. 56"Wx39"Dx42"H overall. 325 lbs.
Other features include:
- 18"Wx56" long conveyor belt
- 18"Wx24" long baking chamber
- Produces up to 20 fresh dough pizzas per hour
- 3"H product opening
- Stainless steel wire mesh conveyor is self-tending, increasing productivity and minimizing operator error
- Stainless steel body
- Stackable up to three high
- Glass access window
- Digital controls without opening the full-size door
- +250°F to +575°F temperature range
- 208V or 240V, single or three phase. Natural or LP gas. Natural or LP gas ovens require 120V connection—6' cord and plug included.
- 121⁄4" take off shelf fits either side of oven and serves as a straight landing for product as it comes out of the oven
Oven must be purchased with stand #535-273. Oven not for countertop use. Stand is for single or double stack ovens only.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 6 out of 46 in Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Temp Range:||+250°F to +575°F|
|Voltage:||208V or 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 102|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we call the 1100 series ovens Express?
- Because the front door opens and lifts off - then the conveyor comes straight out the front for easy access and cleaning.
How high can you stack non-ventless 1100 series ovens?
- 3 high in electric or gas