Convection Steamer - Dual Compartment, Gas or Electric, 31000 Watts, 64-3/8"H
Powerful Side Mounted Blower Increases Steam Velocity for Faster Cook Times and Steam Distribution
This Groen (2) HY-5 is a HyPerSteam Pressureless Steamer. This floor model is all stainless steel construction. This Groen (2) HY-5, also known as a restaurant steamer, has an automatic fill and drain. This cooking equipment will shut off if water level is low. This Groen (2) HY-5 easy open handle and latch provide positive lock and seal. This unit is available in an electric or gas option. This Groen (2) HY-5 with a steam generator delivers 31,000 watts or 12,400 BTU/hr per 21⁄2" deep steam pan. This dual compartment steamer has a 60 minute mechanical timer. This cooking equipment, Groen (2) HY-5 features two independent steam generators. Included with this model are stand mounts and standard auto clean button. This Groen (2) HY-5 for commericial kitchens holds (10) full-size pans. This HyPerSteam steamer has the overall dimensions of 215⁄8"Wx301⁄8"Dx643⁄8"H. Central Restaurant Products offers this Groen (2) HY-5 with free shipping. Consists of two stacked #290-002 steamers.
This Groen (2) HY-5 has these main features:
- Free start-up service
- Gas models have 62,000 BTU per compartment. LP or Natural gas available.
- Electric models available in 208V or 240V, three phase. 31,000 watts.
- Pan Capacity: (10) full-size pans
- Hidden magnetic door cuts power to blower and generator when door is opened
- Overall dimensions: 215⁄8"Wx301⁄8"Dx643⁄8"H. 600 lbs.
- NSF listed
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 18 In Convection Steamers.
|Pan Capacity:||(10) full-size pans|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 71|
|Power Type:||Electric | Gas|
Frequently Asked Questions
How important is water quality when using a steamer?
- Water quality is extremely important and can drastically impact the performance, life and warranty of your steamer. Some manufacturers will void the warranty if the issues are due to the poor water quality. It is important to use water filtration to prolong the life of your steamer and get the best results possible.