Amana HDC12A2 Compact Commercial Microwave - Heavy Duty 1200 Watts
Unique Method of Energy Distribution For Even Heating
Compact yet versatile, the Amana HDC12A Commercial Microwave is an essential part of any kitchen. Its heavy-duty construction with 0.6 cubic foot capacity makes this equipment a must-have. Combining 11 built-in power levels (including hold, defrost, and full power) with 4 cooking stages; the microwave provides its user with delicious and consistent results from fresh, refrigerated, and frozen food to serve the customers. This 4 stage cooking process is accessible through a single-touch programming that reduces wastage of food and user's prep time. The user-friendly control system makes the work effortless and minimizes the time required for training new staff. Since different portions of food require different cooking time, the multiple quantity pad calculates the same to prevent overcooking. This pad can be preset by time and power level for consistent and smooth operations. With a cooking timer of 60 minutes and an adjustable audible signal, the cooking process is made simple.
Amana's Commercial Microwave features a spacious interior with a capacity to accommodate large take-out containers and 6" deep food pans. The see-through door of this microwave with LED interior makes it easy for the user to keep a check on food without opening the door. Its sturdy grab & pull handle opens up to an angle of 90° allowing easy access and smooth operations. The stainless steel texture of this equipment keeps it durable and sturdy while the ceramic shelf on the interior ensures easy cleaning and smooth appearance. This microwave comes with a filter reminder to inform the user when it is time to remove the air filter and clean it.
- Amana model HDC12A Commercial Microwave with stainless steel exterior and interior for long-lasting performance
- Recessed and sealed interior ceramic shelf for keeping spills contained and reducing the plate-to-shelf impact
- Capacity: 0.6 cubic foot and can accommodate 6" deep, half-size pans
- See-through glass door window with an LED lighting for keeping a check on food without opening the door
- Rugged door with a grab and pull handle with an angle of 90° for easy access
- Suitable for cooking fresh, frozen, and refrigerated food with the help of (11) power levels and (4) cooking stages
- Quantity pad for calculating appropriate cooking time for different portions of food
- For consistent and simple cooking results, there are (10) memory pads with approximately 100 programmable menus for quick selection of recipes
- Double rotating antenna with an output of 1200 Watts for uniform cooking
- Easy-to-remove air filter with a clean filter reminder
- Interlock switch for maximum efficiency and a long-lasting performance
THREE YEAR PARTS, LABOR AND TRAVEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||.6 cu. ft.|
|Style:||Eleven power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana HDC12A microwave?
- This Amana HDC12A uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana HDC12A on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana HDC12A can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana HDC12A?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana HDC12A, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana HDC12A without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana HDC12A with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana HDC12A in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana HDC12A in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.