Commercial Gas Range - 24"W, 4 Burners, 1 Space Saver Oven
Stainless Steel Sides, Front, Backsplash and High Shelf
Gas range includes your choice of FREE casters or a FREE second oven rack! Full-size sheet pans fit front to back or side to side in standard oven. Thermostatic controls for snap-action temperature control. 24"Wx34"Dx591/2"H overall, including 6" stainless steel legs.
(4) burners. LP Gas: 24,000 BTU. Natural Gas: 33,000 BTU. Dual-tube, non-clog design carries lifetime warranty. Removable 12"Wx12"D cast iron grates. Cast iron grate top will hold 14" stock pot. Removable one piece drip tray under burners.
TWO YEARS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||33,000 | 24,000|
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the gas pressure regulator included with this Southbend S48EE-2G Range?
- Yes, it is included and mounted externally at the factory on this Southbend S48EE-2G range.
Will a full-size 18" x 26" sheet pan fit in the Southbend S48EE-2G range's oven?
- Yes, an 18" x 26" sheet pan will fit in the Southbend S48EE-2G ranges with standard ovens, convection ovens and space saver ovens.
Are casters pre-mounted at the factory on this Southbend S48EE-2G range?
- No, if you order optional casters they will need to be installed on the installation site on this Southbend S48EE-2G range.
Does this Southbend S48EE-2G range include a flue riser and shelf?
- Yes, this Southbend S48EE-2G range includes a 22.5" flue riser with a top shelf standard.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.