Commercial Gas Fryer - 50 lb. Oil Capacity
Includes The Most Popular Accessories for Free!
Free start up by Hobart Sales and Service. Commercial Gas Fryer with a 50 lbs. oil capacity. Includes set of four 6" casters (2 locking), tank brush, stainless steel crumb scoop and clean out rod. 120V connection required (cord and plug included). 201 lbs.
- Tube design with liquid and solid melt modes
- 120,000 BTU. Natural or LP gas.
- Two 61⁄2"Wx131⁄4"Dx6"H fry baskets included
- 14"Wx14"D stainless steel tank
- +200°F to +390°F temp range
- Maintains +/- 2° for quick recovery producing better tasting food
- All stainless steel
Other Great Features:
- Solid state analog knob control located behind the door providing precise cooking and fast recovery
- Electric ignition providing easy start operation
- Get longer life from your oil with dual melt cycles and large cold zone
- Durable stainless steel cabinet and fry tank for longevity and touch enough for any foodservice operation
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR, 10 YEAR LIMITED TANK REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +390°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" ID and 3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 76|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan GR fryer right for my operation?
- Vulcan's GR models are suitable for medium-volume operations looking for reliability and limited features with no sacrifice of performance.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan GR series fryers?
- The Vulcan GR series fryer are ideal for expertly producing a variety of high-quality menu items, including french fries, fried chicken, fish, wings - all with minimal recovery time.
How do I keep my Vulcan GR series fryer in optimal condition?
- In order to keep your Vulcan GR series fryer performing to optimal capacity, follow the manufacturer's recommendations for routine cleaning and maintenance. Additionally changing the oil regularly is essential for extending the life of any deep fryer.