Waring WCT708 Commercial 4 Slice Toaster
Quit Buying and Replacing Retail Toasters
Prepare crispy and delicious bagels and toasts with the Waring WCT708 Toaster. This commercial equipment has four sections to make toasts at your cafe, restaurant, or diner. Its capability of making the bread loaves crisp and consistent makes the toaster one of the best in the food industry. This multi-section toaster makes it easy for you to crisp up to 4 bread slices at different levels. The sections of this toaster can fit thick bread slices without breaking them. This makes your work easy as you do would not have to find thin slices to fit the section. This machine is perfect for preparing bagels and bread slices. Its size is such that it can be accommodated anywhere you want in the workstation area. This easy-to-operate machine has two drag-down handles for inserting bread so that you can toast it. The dual controls on both sides are used to set up the level of browning in both pair of slots. Allowing multiple loaves of bread to toast up, this machine can toast up to 225 slices every hour.
There are four bread racks that are self-centered in this machine for an even toasting and browning of bread. For quick and easy cleaning, this toaster has a removable crumb tray for both the slots.
Additional Features include:
- Waring model WCT708 Toaster has a brushed chrome exterior to ensure durability
- There are four large slots for toasting up the slices of bread
- There are dual controls in the toaster for setting up the browning limit for every bread individually
- This toaster can pop out approximately 225 slices every 60 minutes
- The detachable crumb trays are attached underneath both slots for collecting extra crumbs falling off the bread while it gets toasted
- The toaster measures 11-1/4" W x 10-1/4" D x 7-3/4" H with a weight of 10 lb.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 21 In Commercial Pop Up Toasters.
|Capacity:||up to 225 sliceshour|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Style:||Two sided toasting|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 91|