Combo Deal - 30'' Square Black Laminate Table Set with 4 Wood Slat Back Metal Chairs - Natural Wood Seat - Central Restaurant Products
Save over 15 with this Combo Deal!
Designed for cafeterias, coffee shops, and hotels, the Flash Furniture MD-0010-GG Table Set with Metal Chairs offers customers a comfortable and relaxing dining experience. The 1.125"-thick black laminated square table with high-impact melamine core for break and heat resistance. The table is complete with a round base and allows an easy single-bolt assembly. This combo set includes four (4) designer restaurant chairs. Each chair has a wooden slatted back and seat with black powder-coated 18-gauge steel metal frame. Non-marring plastic glides of the table prevent floor from scratches and scruffs.
Main Features Include:
- Square Table and Metal Restaurant Chair Set
- Designed for commercial use
- 1.125" thick black laminate finish square table top
- High-impact melamine core
- Includes (4) slatted back chairs
- Round base with cast iron construction for easy assembly
- Black powder coated 18 gauge steel frame
- Non-marring plastic glides prevent scuffs
- Lightweight design
- Welded joint assembly
- Overall dimensions: 30"Wx30"Dx30"H
- Weight: 125 lbs
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 33 In Indoor Tables And Chairs.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 329|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is assembly required on this product?
- Yes, some assembly is required. The table's top plate is pre-welded to the column, so assembly is a fast and easy two-piece, one bolt process
Is this product for commercial or home use?
- This table and seating set is designed for commercial use and will withstand daily use in a variety of commercial settings. The set is also perfect for residential use!
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.