Cleveland Range 24-CGA - Gas Convection Steamer, Two Compartments
Easy Access Cleaning Port Reduces Descaling Costs
The Cleveland Range 24-CGA is a two-section gas convection steamer designed to boost food production at any busy restaurant or healthcare facility. This high-performance freestanding convection steamer utilizes advanced technology and innovative features to hold the demands of commercial kitchen environments. Convection steamers deliver fresh, nutritious food faster and more evenly. This is the reason why a lot of chefs are turning to steam cooking.
Each of the two sections or compartments in this convection steamer can accommodate up to five (5) 12"W x 20"D x 2-1/2"H steam pans. Each section has its own generator, gas valve and water level controls.
Featuring an innovative heating system, this gas steamer features a total of 125,000 BTU heating power with an 80 percent efficient vertical atmospheric generator design. Although when one compartment is in use, it uses only 75M BTU. It has a fully insulated, rear-mounted steam generator to maintain optimal temperatures.
The steamer model with mechanical controls includes two (2) manually-operated 60-minute electromechanical timers and switches, as well as an audible signal that alerts you of cooking time. The steamer includes an on/off power switch that fills the generator automatically with water. Once the generator is filled with water, the gas burners in the generator are ignited with an electronic spark ignition. The generators cleaning port is located on the outside, top of the unit for easy access. The top front of the generator displays indicator lights to warn you of the time to delime generator.
The Cleveland Range SteamCraft Series floor model steamer features brass steam jets, in place of traditional fans, that require minimal maintenance and distribute high-velocity steam throughout the compartment for faster cooking. The inside of chamber is coved to maximize steam circulation and streamline the cleaning procedure.
The Cleveland Range 24-CGA gas steamer is constructed from sturdy type-430 stainless steel with a smooth exterior that resists corrosion and supports easy cleaning. The sloped top and bottom prevent buildup of excess moisture. This gas steamer has well-designed left-hinged doors with controls on the right and a reversible gasket to ensure a leak-proof, airtight seal. The unit stands firmly on NSF Certified 6" stainless steel legs with flanged feet. The legs are height adjustable to allow easy cleaning.
The unit is available in LP and natural gas fuel options. The unit is available in Your choice of electronic controls (digital timer, compensating thermostat per compartment with bypass switch for manual operation and automatic water fill on startup) or mechanical controls (60 minute timer, main power on/off switch). It will require a 3/4" gas connection.
Additional Features include:
- The Cleveland Range 24-CGA two-compartment convection steamer #570-008 has a durable, sleek stainless steel exterior and interior components
- The streamer has a capacity to hold (10) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, (5) pans in each compartment
- (2) compartments with a PowerPak gas steam generator operating at 125,000 BTUs
- (2) 60-min. electromechanical timers and switches operate manually
- Automatic generator drain keeps drain clean with "water jet" spray
- Automatic probe-type water level controls with high-velocity rinse cycle
- Generator steam standby mode holds generator at a steaming temperature for instant steam
- Durable 14 gauge, type-304 stainless steel construction for compartment door, cooking cavity and steam generator
- Two-piece, self-adjusting compartment door provides an airtight seal
- Reversible door gasket for an extended life
- Compartment doors hinged on the left side, controls on the right hand side
- NSF-Certified 6 stainless steel legs have flanged feet adjustable to keep unit solid and stable
- It is NSF approved, UL Listed, and Energy Star rated
- Electrical requirements: 120V / 2 Amps / 60 Hz / 1 Phase
- Cleveland Range 24-CGA Dimensions: 24"W x 35"D x 65-1/2"H
- Cleveland Range 24-CGA Weight: 595 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 18 In Convection Steamers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Pan Capacity:||(5) full-size pans|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 69|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Cleveland 24CGA10 steamer?
- If you are ordering Cleveland's 24CGA10 steamer and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your steamer is ordered correctly.
How important is water quality when using a steamer?
- Water quality is extremely important and can drastically impact the performance, life and warranty of your steamer. Some manufacturers will void the warranty if the issues are due to the poor water quality. It is important to use water filtration to prolong the life of your steamer and get the best results possible.