Cleveland 24-CEA-10 Electric Convection Steamer - Two Compartments
Easy Access Cleaning Port Reduces Descaling Costs
Cleveland 24-CEA-10 Steamcraft Gemini 10 Electric Convection Steamer is made of stainless steel, corrosion-resistant material and has a 32,000-watt electric generator. The steamer has an indicator light that lets the operator know the time for delime. It is also fitted with a cold water condenser and has a patented automatic probe that helps in controlling the water levels. The probe is separate from the generator to allow easy access and helps eliminate mineral build-up. It holds five full-size pans per compartment and is available in most voltages, three-phase only options.
Cleveland 24-CEA-10 is a pressureless unit that can be ordered with an option of electronic or mechanical controls. The entire unit includes a digital timer and a compensating thermostat for each of its compartments. The thermostats have a bypass switch which allows manual operation depending on the operator's requirements. The manual operation feature allows a 60-minute timer. It offers a cooking capacity for up to (10) 12" W x 20" D x 21/2" H pans.
There is an automatic generator drain for ease of maintenance and usage while the instant steam standby mode makes it easier for users to make adjustments in the cooking process once it has started. The Cool to Touch two-piece compartment door is a free-floating inner door with a reversible gasket that provides an air tight seal. The stainless steel slam/latch door mechanism is highly reliable. The NSF certified 24-CEA-10 steamer has overall dimensions of 24" W x 33" D x 651/2" H and weighs 580 lb. Its 6" adjustable legs give the entire structure maximum stability with their flanged feet that can be level adjusted for up to one-inch. Features include:
- Cleveland 24-CEA-10 Steamcraft Gemini 10 Electric Convection Steamer
- Made of stainless steel, corrosion-resistant material and has a 32,000-watt electric generator
- Has an indicator light that notifies the user when it is time for delime
- Fitted with a cold water condenser and has a patented automatic probe that helps in controlling the water levels
- Holds five full-size pans per compartment and is available in most voltages, three-phase only options
- Offers cooking capacity of up to (10) 12" W x 20" D x 21/2" H pans
- Automatic generator drain for ease of maintenance and usage
- Instant steam standby mode for users to make adjustments in the cooking process once it has started
- NSF certified 24-CEA-10 steamer
- 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet that can be level adjusted for up to one-inch
- Has overall dimensions of 24" W x 33" D x 651/2" H and weighs 580 lb.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 18 In Convection Steamers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Pan Capacity:||(5) full-size pans|
|Voltage:||120V | 208V | 220V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 69|
Frequently Asked Questions
How important is water quality when using a steamer?
- Water quality is extremely important and can drastically impact the performance, life and warranty of your steamer. Some manufacturers will void the warranty if the issues are due to the poor water quality. It is important to use water filtration to prolong the life of your steamer and get the best results possible.