Chicago Metallic StayFlat Half-Size Aluminum Sheet Pan with Durashield Coating
This Chicago Metallic 30858 Half-Size StayFlat™ Aluminum Sheet Pan is an 18 gauge, heavy duty sheet pan ready to tackle the toughest baking challenges! Features Durashield® coating, a long lasting, non-stick pan coating that provide unparalleled releases and increases the sanitation and safety level of your operation. NSF listed.
StayFlat™ Sheet Pans have three unique features that keep them flat and strong:
- Reinforced sides that prevent flaring, increasing sidewall strength up to 30%
- Increased tensile strength that resists damage from denting or bowing
- Tension arch that slightly concaves bottom of pan, flattening during the heating process for even distribution and further preventing bowing
This Product Ranks 81 Out Of 123 In Sheet Pans - Baking.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 153|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Stayflat sheet pans differ from standard sheet pans?
- Stayflat sheet pans feature sidewalls that are continuously reinforced with a horizontal engineered rib. This feature increases sidewall strength by up to 30%. Stayflat sheet pans also feature a slight concave bottom which allows the pan to flatten during the bake cycle which helps the pan resist twisting and ultimately warping.
What is Durashield?
- Durashield? is an FDA-approved dark non-stick fluoropolymer coating that completely eliminates the need spray/oil or parchment paper to get release.
What types of cleaners/cleansers can be used on the pans?
- Use & Care guidelines for all Chicago Metallic Bakeware products can be found at http://www.bundybakingsolutions.com/baking-pans/chicago-metallic/use-care/