Chicago Metallic StayFlat Half-Size Aluminum Sheet Pan with DuraShield Coating
This Chicago Metallic 30858 Half-Size StayFlat™ Aluminum Sheet Pan is an 18 gauge, heavy duty sheet pan ready to tackle the toughest baking challenges! Features DuraShield™ coating, a long lasting, non-stick pan coating that provide unparalleled releases and increases the sanitation and safety level of your operation. NSF listed.
StayFlat™ Sheet Pans have three unique features that keep them flat and strong:
- Reinforced sides that prevent flaring, increasing sidewall strength up to 30%
- Increased tensile strength that resists damage from denting or bowing
- Tension arch that slightly concaves bottom of pan, flattening during the heating process for even distribution and further preventing bowing
Made in the USA with Global Materials
This Product Ranks 81 Out Of 123 In Sheet Pans - Baking.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 153|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Stayflat sheet pans differ from standard sheet pans?
- Stayflat sheet pans feature sidewalls that are continuously reinforced with a horizontal engineered rib. This feature increases sidewall strength by up to 30%. Stayflat sheet pans also feature a slight concave bottom which allows the pan to flatten during the bake cycle which helps the pan resist twisting and ultimately warping.
What is DuraShield?
- DuraShield™ is an FDA-approved dark non-stick fluoropolymer coating that completely eliminates the need spray/oil or parchment paper to get release.
What types of cleaners/cleansers can be used on the pans?
- Use & Care guidelines for all Chicago Metallic Bakeware products can be found at http://www.bundybakingsolutions.com/baking-pans/chicago-metallic/use-care/