Challenger XL Gas Range, 48"W, 1 Baker's Oven, 8 Burners
Built To Last and Save On Energy Costs
Gas range has stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. Fully welded frame. One pilot for every two burners reduces overall gas consumption. Extra deep pull-out crumb tray. Range is
Oven: (1) Baker's oven and 12" storage base. 32,000 BTU. 261⁄2"D to accommodate large pans and stock pots.
Other Great Features:
- Utilizes flashtube technology, piloting two burners per pilot resulting in 50% less gas while idle
- Easy to clean two piece, anti-clog cast iron burners
- Provides a wide range of temperature and even "turn-down" between simmer and boil
- Has the most repeatable bake in the industry--two oven racks with each oven are standard
- Reinforced riser
Image shown with griddle option
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.