Challenger XL Gas Range, 24"W, 1 Standard Oven, 4 Burners
Built To Last and Save On Energy Costs
Gas range has stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. Fully welded frame. One pilot for every two burners reduces overall gas consumption. Extra deep pull-out crumb tray. Range is 24"Wx34.75"Dx58"H overall, including 6"H adjustable legs. 350 lbs.
Oven: (1) Standard Oven. 32,000 BTU. 20"W and fits full-size sheet pans front-to-back. Base interior is 261⁄2"D and 14"H and have a heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with "low" heat setting. Controls mounted in insulated side compartment. Four-position rack guides. Porcelain interior. Regular Oven Base includes (2) racks per oven. Circulates air evenly with 120V fan to speed the cooking process.
Top Burners: (4) 278000 BTU cast iron burners with lift-off heads for easy cleaning; Front burners are 12"Wx121⁄2"D; back burners are 12"Wx141⁄2"D to accommodate large pans and stock pots.
Other Great Features:
- Utilizes flashtube technology, piloting two burners per pilot resulting in 50% less gas while idle
- Easy to clean two piece, anti-clog cast iron burners
- Provides a wide range of temperature and even "turn-down" between simmer and boil
- Has the most repeatable bake in the industry--two oven racks with each oven are standard
- Reinforced riser
Product ranks 8 out of 13 in 12"-24"W Commercial Gas Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.