Central Restaurant TWP-61 Hamburger Turner - White Handle, 5-1/8"x2-7/8" Blade
Ergonomic Handle Reduces Hand Fatigue
This durable hamburger turner has a stainless steel blade. This model is ergonomic. This hamburger turner, known as a kitchen utensil, has a White polypropylene handle. This unit reduces hand fatigue. This hamburger turner has a slip-free grip. This feature is for added safety. This White hamburger turner is dishwasher safe. This unit is NSF listed. This stain-free hamburger turner has a 51⁄8"Wx27⁄8"D blade. This model should not be placed on hot surfaces. This hamburger turner is ideal for kitchens. This unit will easily flip hamburgers and more. Central Restaurant Products offers this hamburger turner as a part of our Value Series.
This hamburger turner has these main features:
- Stainless steel 51⁄8"Wx27⁄8"D blade
- Stain-free White polypropylene handle (slip free)
- Dishwasher safe, NSF listed
- Should not be placed on hot surfaces
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 83 In Solid Turners.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 56|
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes this turner good for using with hamburgers?
- The turner is great for hamburgers because of its beveled edges. The squared, beveled edges allow you to easily flip burgers or other proteins.
Why would I purchase a solid turner over perforated or slotted?
- A solid turner is the most flexible turner you can buy. It has a wide variety of applications, where the solid and perforated are used for more specific purposes.