Central Restaurant NID-08 4 oz Gray #8 Disher
Colors Makes Size Reference Quick and Easy
The Central Restaurant Value Series ICD-8 is a #8 disher designed for use by restaurants, cafeterias, and bakeries for quick and accurate portion control while serving food. It is ideal for serving frozen desserts, portioning batter, or anything else, ensuring reduced wastage of food. The stainless steel bowl of this disher easily glides through even the toughest frozen desserts while the thumb press design facilitates easy serving. The gray polypropylene handle not only ensures a comfortable grip, but also allows easy size reference by its color. It has a size indicator to assist with the number of dips per qt for precise measurements. The unit is made for right-hand use and has a 4 oz capacity. This size #8 disher meets the standards imposed by NSF. Main Features Include:
- Scoop size: #8
- For quick and accurate measurements
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel
- Gray plastic handle
- Size indicator for precise measurement
- For right hand use
- Capacity: 4 oz
- NSF certified
- Length: 9"
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 34 In Thumb Press Food Dishers.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 58|
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a size 8 disher indicate?
- A size 8 disher references the number of scoops per quart the disher holds. A size 8 disher will hold 8 scoops per quart.
What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- A disher is meant to help control servings of food such as vegetables, mashed potatoes or chicken salad. It is not designed for hard foods such as ice cream.