Central Restaurant Medium Weight Windsor Teaspoon - 18/0 Stainless Steel
Simple Design at an Economical Price
The Winco 0002-01 Windsor Teaspoon is an ideal flatware for use at any commercial setup. Designed for excellent durability and functionality, the spoon has a simple contoured design with small bowl at front, which makes it a great option for stirring drinks in tall glasses. The high shine and low luster make the spoon suitable for daily use. This medium-weight spoon can also be used with scrap blocks and tableware retrievers. The teaspoon is made of 18/0 stainless steel with 0% nickel and 18% chromium composition to ensure a long-lasting performance.
Main Features Include:
- Perfect for a variety of food service venues
- Suitable for daily use
- Used with tall glasses and scrap blocks
- Medium weight Smooth, contoured design
- High shine and low luster
- 18/0 durable stainless steel construction
- 0% nickel and 18% chromium composition
- Set includes (12) teaspoons
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Style:||Value Series Windsor|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 232|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.