Central Restaurant Four Third- Size Warmer
Maximize the Depth of Your Counter With This Unique Size
Keep food warm and ready to eat with the Adcraft FW-1500W Countertop Food Warmer. The food warmer is ideal for busy cafeterias, concession stands, or hotel breakfast bars to maintain food items hot and fresh for hours. Made from heavy-duty stainless steel, the food warmer is highly durable and easy to clean. The food can be kept at 120° - 212° F with adjustable heating settings. The warmer well maintains a temperature of 140° F for the best temperature for food safety. The unit is perfect for slow-cooking meat and defrosting. The heating elements in this food warmer distribute the heat uniformly to ensure even warming of food. The durability of the food warmer is further enhanced with a steel element support that reflects heat towards food. The well of the warmer is 6-1/2 inches deep. It is enough to accommodate one full size, two half size or 3 one-third size 4-inches deep food pans. The 1500 watt unit is powerful and highly efficient and takes only 12 minutes to preheat to 180°. The unit comes with a 5 ft. prong grounded power cord making the installation and movement convenient for the wait staff. The energy requirement of this food warmer is 120V and 12-1/2 Amps.
Main Features Include:
- Countertop electric food warmer
- Ideal for cafeterias, concession stands or hotels
- Made from heavy-duty stainless steel with steel element support
- Temperature range between 120° and 212° Maintains the temperature of 140°+
- Perfect for slow-cooking meats and defrosting
- Even distribution of heat
- 6-1/2 inches deep well
- Can accommodate one full size, two half size or 3 one-third size 4-inch deep food pans
- 1500 Watts heating power
- 5 ft. three prong grounded power cord
- Preheat up to 180° in 12 minutes
- Electrical connection: 120V and 12-1/2 Amps.
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2"Wx14-1/2"Dx8-1/2"H
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 149 In Food Warmers.
|Capacity:||(4) 1⁄3 size steam table pans|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 96|