Central Restaurant CR6-G24 36" (2) Burner Range with 24" Griddle
The Value Series CR6-G24 is a 36" commercial gas range. The range is made of stainless steel construction and 6" stainless steel adjustable legs. This range features 2 burners with a 24" griddle. The 12"x12" cast iron burners each give off 30,000 BTU/hr and are removable for easy cleaning. Efficient Hi-Low burner system, push in knob, and individual standing pilot light for each burner. The griddle on the commercial range features a 3⁄4" thick griddle plate and 4" welded griddle side shield to prevent cross-contamination. "U" shaped stainless steel burner evenly and efficiently cook foods by heating every 6" and giving you control of the heat every 12"! The oven on the unit features a cool to touch stainless steel oven handles, adjustable thermostat from +200°F to +450°F, and flame failure safety device. Oven has 30,000 BTU/hr total output.Additional Features:
- Stainless steel front, back riser and shelf
- Spring loaded door with cool to touch stainless steel oven door handle
- 3⁄4" rear NPT gas connection
- Includes (2) removable and adjustable oven racks
- Steel liner on door and sides with a porcelain oven liner
- 12"x12" cast iron burners
- 3⁄4" thick griddle plate
- Available in LP or Natural Gas
- 2 burners, 24" griddle
- 150,000 total BTUs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 56 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- No, you must specify at the time of ordering whether you need LP or Natural gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- No, this unit cannot be converted in the field. It must be ordered with the correct gas type that you need.