Central Restaurant CR6 - 36", 6 Burner Gas Range - Free Casters and Oven Rack Included!
Value Price For Quality Performance and Durable Construction!
Get quality performance with a value price with the Central Restaurant CR6! The 36" gas range is made with a stainless steel front, back, rise, and shelf for long lasting durability with daily use in a high-volume kitchen. 6 cast iron burners each measure 12"x12" and are removable for easy cleaning and boast 30,000 BTU per burner. Each burner has an individual standing pilot light and push in knob with efficient hi-low burner system. The oven is a standard size oven that holds full-size sheet pans and measures 26-13/16"W x 25-13/16"D x 13-11/16"H interior. A steel liner on the door and sides with a porcelain oven liner retains heat while the spring loaded door features a cool to touch stainless steel oven door handle. Two removable and adjustable oven racks allows operators flexibility when using the oven. 36"Wx32-1/2"Dx60-1/2"H Overall. 455 lbs. Main Features:
- 36" gas range
- Stainless steel front, back, rise, and shelf
- (6) 12"x12" cast iron removable burners
- 30,000 BTU per burner and oven
- Standard size oven
- Spring loaded door features a cool to touch stainless steel oven door handle
- Two removable and adjustable oven racks
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- 3/4" rear gas connections
- Removable crumb tray
- Adjustable thermostat from +200°F to 450°F
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Burners:||(6) 12"x12" Removable Grates|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Commercial Gas Range|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- No, you must specify at the time of ordering whether you need LP or Natural gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- No, this unit cannot be converted in the field. It must be ordered with the correct gas type that you need.