Central Restaurant CR4 24", 4 Burner Gas Range - Free Casters and Oven Racks!
Free casters and oven racks included!The Central Restaurant CR4 is a 24", 4 burner gas range. The range has stainless steel front, back, riser, and shelf. Spring loaded door with cool to touch stainless steel oven door handle. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs. 3/4" rear gas connections. Top Burners: Cast iron burners, 30,000 BTU a piece. 12"x12" cast iron top grates are removable for easy cleaning. Each burner has an individual standing pilot light and push in knob with efficient hi-low burner system. Removable crumb tray. Oven: 30,000 BTU. Adjustable thermostat from 200°F to 450°F. Steel liner on door and sides with a porcelain oven liner. Includes 2 removable and adjustable oven racks. Space saver oven: 20-5/8"Wx25-13/16"Dx13-11/16" interior dimensions. 24"Wx321⁄2"Dx601⁄2"H. 385 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Ovens:||1 Space Saver|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- No, you must specify at the time of ordering whether you need LP or Natural gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- No, this unit cannot be converted in the field. It must be ordered with the correct gas type that you need.