Central Restaurant CR10 60", 10 Burner Gas Range - Free Casters and Oven Rack Included!
Cook delicious meals with the Value Series CR10 Burner Gas. This equipment comes with ten burners to help you multi-tasking and serve the guests their food on time. The gas burner comes with an oven rack to bake desserts while the main course is cooking. Front, riser, back, and shelf of the equipment are made from stainless steel to keep them corrosion-free and durable. Burners of the Value Series equipment are made from 12" x 12" cast iron that can be removed easily for cleaning purposes. There are separate pilot lights for each burner to use the ones you require without touching any other. There are control knobs for adjusting the flame to make sure food is cooked evenly. These burners use 30,000 BTU each, giving them efficiency and performance capability. There is an adjustable crumb tray to collect all the food debris and dirt for easy cleaning and ensuring no grease/oil stains are left on the equipment.
Oven situated underneath the burners come with an adjustable thermostat with temperature ranging from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This oven deck has a steel lining on the door and porcelain lining on the sides. There are two adjustable and removable racks to ensure timely and uniform cooking without any compromise. This oven can hold sheet pans effectively without jamming the door. This door is spring-loaded and easy to touch as it stays cool even if something is cooking inside.
The oven stands on 6" adjustable legs made from stainless steel giving the equipment strength and stability. Free casters come with this equipment to place them underneath the legs for mobility.
- Value Series model CR10 Burner Gas is a fully equipped machine that comes with ten burners and an oven
- Field convertible to opposite gas types
- The entire equipment has stainless steel construction for strength and a long-lasting performance
- The machine weighs 737 lb. and its overall dimensions are 60" W x 32-1/2" D x 60-1/2" H
- Burners of the equipment are made from 12" x 12" cast iron
- Every burner has its own pilot light and can be adjusted by hi-low burner system for efficient functioning
- Temperature of the oven ranges from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit that can be adjusted with the help of the thermostat
- There are two oven racks that can be adjusted and removed as per requirement
- Interior dimensions of the oven are 26-13/16" W x 25-13/16 D x 13-11/16" H
- Sides of the oven have a porcelain lining and door of the oven has steel lining
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Burners:||(10) 12"x12" cast iron burners|
|Interior:||(2) Full Size Ovens|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.
Is there an LP conversion kit if the range ships natural gas?
- Yes, this can be field converted to either Natural or LP gas.
Where is the grease tray on this range?
- The grease tray sits below the burners and/or griddles right above the oven. It slides out for easy cleaning.
Are the pilots standing or individual ignition?
- This range has a standing pilot.
Can the backsplash on this range be removed?
- The backsplash is necessary on this range for flueing of the unit. If you remove the backsplash, it will cause issues and will void the warranty.
Can this unit be field converted from natural gas to LP gas or vice versa?
- Yes, this unit can be converted in the field.