Central Restaurant CBR-48 48" Gas Charbroiler
This 48" wide countertop gas radiant charbroiler is ideal for concession stands, diners, and restaurants. The countertop models are handy to save floor space, making it a perfect choice for areas with space limitations. It features (4) high-performance stainless steel U-style burners, each with 35,000 BTU. All burners sit 12" apart and are independently controlled using large on/off knobs with set screws. The burners share a standing pilot ignition system that allows instant ignition anytime to begin cooking. The unit comes with heavy-duty, reversible cast iron cooking racks to provide thin or thick char-marks with three height positions. The consistent heat distribution and non-clog burner protection comes assured with the 10 gauge stainless steel radiants.
The commercial charbroiler is made from heavy duty stainless steel for years of durability and corrosion-resistance. The heavy-duty non-skid feet are adjustable, making sure the layout of your kitchen is taken care of with best utilization of the space. The covers, burners, and iron grates can be easily removed without the help of any tools to facilitate the cleaning process. The pilots come with front access and the front edge can be accessed with the extended cool. The 4" high backsplash and side splash are installed to avoid grease splatters on the counter. The removable grease catch pan is also constructed from stainless steel, making it easy to clean. This unit uses natural gas but comes with required LP conversion kit to convert the power supply from natural gas to LP gas. The unit is approved by ETL for gas and sanitation and meets the US gas and sanitation standards for restaurant use.
Main Features Include:
- 48" gas countertop charbroiler
- (4) independently controlled burners
- Stainless steel construction
- Continuous pilot for instant ignition
- Heavy-duty reversible cast iron top grates
- Provided with non-clog burner protection
- Heavy-duty, adjustable feet provide stability
- Easily removable covers, burners, iron grates
- Pilot with front access
- 4" high backsplash and side splash
- Extended cool to touch front edge
- Removable stainless steel grease catch pan
- Field convertible to liquid propane
- ETL gas and sanitation approval
- Meets US gas and sanitation requirements
- Overall Dimension: 48"Wx29-1/2"Dx15-1/4"H
- Weight: 292 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 17 In 37"W-48"W Charbroilers.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 85|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the legs be removed from this unit and it set directly on the counter?
- This unit requires the use of 4" legs. They are required for air flow for proper combustion and burner operation. Removing the legs would void the warranty and could cause damage.