Central Restaurant 62020 Hot Dog Roller Grill - 20 Hot Dog Capacity
Nonstick for Easy Clean-Up
The Benchmark USA 62020 is a hot dog roller designed to promote hot dogs and boost sales. This roller grill cooks sausages thoroughly and keeps them warm till the customers place their order. Ideal for concession stands, gas stations, snack shacks, convenience stores, and other similar places, this unit ensures continuous supply of hot dogs so that the customers do not have to wait. This versatile grill with (8) non-stick rollers can hold up to (20) hot dogs at a time and can be used to hold taquitos, egg rolls, and many similar food items as well. The rollers rotate at an angle of 360° to ensure that the food is uniformly cooked. The hot dogs are cooked thoroughly for around 10-15 minutes.
This commercial hot dog roller features front and back heat controllers for effective heating and holding. These controllers allow the users to simultaneously cook products at the back and warm products at the front to save time. This roller grill includes a drip tray that collects grease and can be easily removed for quick cleaning. This unit operates on a high torque motor for a powerful performance. It includes a 4-1/2 ft cord and plug set for installation and requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection. To increase efficiency of this unit, sneeze guard and dry bun boxes are also available (sold separately).
Main Features Include:
- Hot dog roller to merchandize hot dogs and boost sales
- Used to hold taquitos, hot dogs, and egg rolls
- Made of high-quality stainless steel for durability
- Designed for concession stands, gas stations, and snack shacks
- Includes (8) stainless steel non-stick rollers
- Holds up to (20) hot dogs
- Rotate at 360° for uniform cooking
- Cook time ranges from 10 to 15 minutes
- Front and back thermostats to heat and hold
- Drip tray collects grease
- High torque motor for powerful performance
- 4-1/2 ft cord and plug set included
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Sneeze guard and dry bun boxes available (sold separately)
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 36 In Hot Dog Rollers And Broilers.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||41⁄2' cord and plug included|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 111|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I plug the roller grill into any outlet?
- You can plug it into any 15 amp or larger circuit.
Can I cook hotdogs and hold hotdogs at the same time?
- Yes, there are separate thermostats for the front and rear rollers which will allow you to cook on one set and hold on the other.