Central Restaurant 52001 Insulated Condiment Station - Two Wells
Two Cold Packs Keep Condiments Cool and Fresh for Extended Periods of Time
Keep condiments fresh and cool for hours in the Benchmark USA 52001 Insulated Condiment Station. Designed for coffee shops, restaurants and cafes, this condiment station has (3) 4" deep inset wells that are insulated to retain temperature of the condiments. The wells include two (2) cold packs for keeping the condiments cold for long hours. The inset wells are covered with a clear lid to protect condiments from contamination. This lid has a stay-open feature for easy access and has (3) cut-outs to place ladles and spoons. The condiment station includes two (2) 1 oz color-coded pump wells to accommodate 1-1/2 gal containers, #10 cans or 3 qt jars. The heavy-duty stainless steel construction guarantees years of durability.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for keeping condiments fresh and cool
- (3) 4" deep insulated inset wells
- Wells include (2) cold packs to keep condiments cold for hours
- Wells covered with clear lid to protect condiments
- (3) cut-outs in lid for ladles and spoons
- (2) 1 oz color-coded pump wells
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Overall dimensions: 27"Wx8"Dx15"H
- Weight: 22 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 20 In Condiment Stations.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 112|