Central Restaurant 11060 Popcorn Popper - 6 oz., (127) 1 oz. Servings per Hour
Easy to Clean and Operate
6 oz. antique street vendor style popcorn popper has a decorative header that can be removed for a more contemporary look. Produces (127) 1 oz. servings per hour. 1180 watts. 41⁄2' Cord and plug included. 21"Wx18"Dx34"H. 58 lbs.
- Nonstick kettle
- Tempered glass case with aluminum frame
- Heated stainless steel corn deck
- Drawer for unpopped kernels
- Stainless steel drop panel
Cart #40K-041 shown in photo, sold separately
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 34 Out Of 46 In Popcorn Poppers And Accessories.
|Construction Material:||Anodized aluminum kettle|
|Cord & Plug:||41⁄2' Cord and plug included|
|Production:||(127) 1 oz. servings per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 110|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I plug this into any outlet?
- Yes, it can be plugged into any 15 amp circuit and it will draw a maximum of 8.2 amps.
How much popcorn will it pop?
- If you pop popcorn continually, you can make up to 170 quarts of popped corn per hour.