Central Exclusive by Southbend CGS18SC Single Stack Convection Oven
Features Energy Saving High Efficiency Glass Windows
This Central Exclusive by Southbend CGS18SC Single Stack Convection Oven is fitted with electronic ignition and solid-state control system that effectively controls the temperature within the range of +140-degree F to +500-degree F. The model is serviceable from the front and has a slide-out patented plug-in, plug-out control panel which makes servicing even easier. Its fastener-free coved porcelain interior has dimensions of 29" W x 21-1/2" D x 20" H. This 80,000 BTU (NAT) standard depth single deck convection oven is 57-1/2" in height and comes with optional casters for operators who own spaces that require the oven to be moved around frequently. The dependent 180-degree doors are fitted with energy-saving high-efficiency glass windows.
This oven is perfect for use in small cafes, restaurants, pizza parlors and eateries where there is limited space. The 60-minute mechanical timer on this unit can be easily operated. The NRG fuel-saving system comes standard with it and helps in saving 35-percent to 60-percent of operational cost. The standard depth oven has a stay-cool heavy-duty door handle that has 80,000 BTU per oven cavity. The durable 26" painted steel black legs perfectly support the structure to make it sturdy. The exterior has dimensions of 38" W x 37-1/4" D x 55" H.
Southbend CGS18SC Single Stack Convection Oven has a dual door seal system that helps in sealing in the heat for even and fast cooking. The unibody frame construction has a stainless steel front, top, and sides. The rear jacket on the oven is also made of stainless steel material and, therefore, is resistant to corrosion. It is available in both gas and electric options and comes with a 6 ft. cord and a plug. Its 2-speed blower and fan motor delivers a horsepower of 1/2 HP and has 1710/1120 of r.p.m. The oven's heating is regulated by adjustable thermostat control. Blower fan circulates air within the cavity by scrubbing the heat to the oven interior for even distribution of heat within the oven cavity.
The oven comes with 5 heavy-duty wire racks that can be removed and are spaced on 1-5/8" centers offering 11 different rack positions. The forced cool down fan mode is there to instantly bring down the temperature for quick reuse. For proper illumination of the interior, the oven has heat lights that cycle with the burners. Also, there are two 40 watts high temperature recessed lamps fitted on the interior of the oven for proper lighting. The electronic hot surface ignitor on this oven has a flame safety device installed in it for maximum protection against any mishaps. All parts and labor have a limited warranty of 2 years.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend CGS18SC Single Stack Convection Oven adjustable thermostat control
- Fitted with electronic ignition and solid-state control system for effective temperature control within +140-degree F to +500-degree F range
- Electronic hot surface ignitor with flame safety
- 40 watts high temperature recessed lamps fitted on the interior
- Comes with 5 heavy-duty removable wire racks spaced on 1-5/8" centers offering 11 different rack positions
- Forced cool down fan mode for quick resuse
- Standard 26" painted steel, triangular legs
- Unibody frame construction with stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Slide-out patented plug-in, plug-out control panel for easy servicing
- Standard NRG fuel-saving system helps save 35-percent to 60-percent of operational cost
- Dependent 180-degree doors fitted with energy-saving high-efficiency glass windows
- Standard depth oven
- Stay-cool heavy-duty door handle that has 80,000 BTU per oven cavity
- Durable 26" painted steel black legs
- 2-speed blower and fan motor with of 1/2 HP and 1710/1120 r.p.m.
- Fastener-free coved porcelain interior
- Stainless steel rear jacket
- Heat lights that cycle with the burners
- All parts and labor with limited warranty of 2 years
- Exterior dimensions: 38" W x 37-1/4" D x 55" H
- Interior dimensions: 29" W x 21-1/2" D x 20"
OUTSTANDING TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||+140°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 65|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.