Central Exclusive HL1-18 Non-Insulated Holding Cabinet, 24-11/16"Wx29-1/2"Dx70-1/16"H
The Central Exclusive HL1-18 Non-Insulated Holding Cabinet is the perfect and affordable solution for any commercial kitchen. For those running a small bakery of homemade rolls and loaves of bread, this holding and proofing cabinet helps hold food during busy kitchen hours. This double-wall aluminum constructed cabinet with a glass door assures efficiency and long-lasting performance. The cabinet comes with fixed universal wire slides and capacity of holding (36) pans measuring 12"x20" and (18) pans measuring 18"x26". Single-pane door of the cabinet helps avoid sagging and increases durability of the unit. To seal the door effectively, it comes with a full-width santoprene gasket. With the help of clear glass window, the user is able to monitor his food on a continuous basis. At the base of the cabinet, there is a full-width aluminized drip trough along with 1/2" in center responsible for collecting condensate.
Central Exclusive's Holding Cabinet is easy to operate and does not need a lot of training time. There is a high-temperature gasket mounted on the door featuring dial-type control system at the bottom, humidity level of the cabinet can be regulated in order to create optimal conditions for proofing and holding. The digital thermometer of this unit comes along with a remote sensing bulb and its protector and displays the temperature in increments of one degree. The temperature of the unit ranges from 85°F 190°F for keeping food warm till it's time to serve. To make it easy for the user to keep a check on the cabinet temperature, there is a recessed control panel with a digital thermometer. The cabinet can also be preheated up to 160°F within 30 minutes. This holding cabinet also features a bottom-mounted water reservoir and passive evaporative humidifier.
- Central Exclusive HL1-18 Non-Insulated Holding Cabinet has an aluminum construction for smooth finish and easy maintenance
- Single-pane door with aluminum frame to prevent sagging
- Tempered glass door increases visibility to keep a check on food without opening the door
- Heat duct system to ensure even heating throughout the cabinet
- Full-width door gasket for effective seal
- Bottom-mounted control panel for regulating heat and turning the cabinet on/off
- Recessed angle control panel along with a digital thermometer to keep a check on cabinet's temperature
- Temperature of the cabinet ranges from 85°F to 190°F
- Cabinet can also be preheated up to 160°F within 30 minutes
- Universal wire slides with a spacing of 3" and an ability to accommodate (36) pans measuring 12"x20" and (18) pans measuring 18"x26"
OUTSTANDING THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 30 In Non-Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Cord & Plug:||8' cord and plug|
|Door Type:||glass door|
|Pan Capacity:||(36) 12"x20", (18) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||up to 190°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 95|