Central Exclusive CRP70 - 70 Lb. Gas Fryer
Built to Perform and Easy to Clean at a Value Price
Fry and serve delicious onion rings, French fries, chicken nuggets, and much more with the Central Exclusive CRP70 Gas Fryer. Built keeping in mind the requirements of a demanding kitchen, this fryer has a capacity of 70 lbs. Boasting a stainless steel top, front, twin wall access door, and header; this fryer is durable and tough. The stainless steel fry tank comes with embossed markings for signifying the correct oil level. Fitted with (2) chrome-finished fry baskets, it is easy to cook food quickly in large batches. Each fry basket has an insulated, red colored plastic handle grip for the safety of users. It is convenient to place the fry baskets into the stainless steel sheet basket hanger. Also, this basket hanger can be used to lift the fry baskets once food is cooked. Wire tube rack with nickel plating is used for resting fry baskets inside the fry zone.
Central Exclusive's fryer is designed keeping in mind the importance of flavorful food which is why it has an built-in fry vat cold zone underneath the tube burners for enhancing food quality and increasing oil's life. To drain out the vat oil, this gas fryer comes with a filtration storage vessel. Featuring snap action thermostat controls, the temperature of fryer remains between 200°F to 400°F. Once the temperature of oil reaches 440°F, safety control turns off the gas to avoid the oil from burning. The dual wall exhaust flue retains ventilation in the work area and can be easily removed for cleaning purposes.
- Central Exclusive CRP70 Gas Fryer with capacity of 70 lb
- Stainless steel front, trim, and door for providing durability and efficiency
- Stainless steel fry tank with embossed markings for correct measurement of oil
- (2) chrome plated fry baskets with plastic-coated and insulated red handles for user's safety
- Slotted, stainless steel basket hanger for accommodating fry baskets
- Nickel plated wire tube rack for placing fry baskets inside the fry zone
- Built-in fry vat cold zone for durability of oil
- Easy-to-light standing pilot for energy efficiency in case the fryer is idle
- 100-120 lbs. of fries per hour
- Filtration storage vessel for drainage of vat oil
- High-temperature vat cleaning brush
- Millivolt thermostat with temperature ranging from 200°F to 400°F
- Safety control feature for shutting off gas supply as soon as the temperature reaches 440°F
- 1-1/4" ball-style full port drain valve
- Heat exchange tubes with heat baffles for maximum efficiency
- Double-wall detachable exhaust flue for ventilation and easy cleaning
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs to level the fryer as per kitchen area
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 14 In 60-90 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Controls:||Snap action millivolt controls|
|Temp Range:||+175°F to +375°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 1 hood.