Central Exclusive CRP-40 40 lb. Gas Fryer
Built to Perform and Easy to Clean at a Value Price
From chicken wings to french fries, the Central Exclusive CRP-40 commercial gas deep fryer will expand your menu with all kinds of culinary delights. This versatile fryer is constructed with durable and easy to clean stainless steel along the front, top ledge and header of the unit. The fully welded stainless steel fry tank measures 14"x14", and includes an embossed fill line so you always know how much oil to include. This deep fryer includes a twin wall front access door, which is field reversible to accommodate your space.
This 40 lb. fryer includes 3 tube burners. Tube burner fryers are best for foods that produce a lot of sediment, such as breaded foods. Below the burners lies a fry vat cold zone, which promotes longer oil life and better tasting food. The oil in this area stays cold, so as particles drop from the hot oil to the cold zone, they don't continue to cook and burn, saving your oil from becoming bitter and burnt-tasting.
Additional features include:
- Dual wall removable exhaust flue for easy cleaning
- Smooth finish, high grade G90 galvanized sides and back
- Heat exchange tubes with high heat baffles, which distribute heat evenly throughout the frypot
- Durable standing pilot that provides energy efficient stand-by mode if fryer is idle
- Filtration storage vessel to drain vat oil
- Plastic mesh oil filter net assembly with handle
- High temperature vat cleaning brush
- 6 inch adjustable legs
- Includes (2) chrome plated fry baskets with red, insulated plastic coated hand grips
- Removable stainless steel sheet metal basket hanger
- Nickel plated wire tube rack to rest fry baskets in the fry zone
- 361⁄4" working height
- 40 lb. oil capacity
- Available in LP or Natural gas
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 2 out of 37 in 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +400°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 2 hood.