Central Exclusive 69K-055 Swing Glass Door Merchandiser, 2 Doors, Black Exterior, 54"W
Keeps Product at Just the Right Temperature While Maximizing Energy Efficiency
The Central Exclusive 69K-055 glass door merchandiser provides a large showcase for refrigerated merchandise. This two door beverage cooler is energy efficient and ideal for keeping products at the right temperature, keeping food fresh for a longer time. Heat transfer and condensation are prevented by this merchandiser's double pane heated glass doors. The Central Exclusive 69K-055 features lockable, self-closing hinged doors along with a magnetic gasket, which ensures a tight door seal. This helps keep cold air inside the unit.
The swing glass door merchandiser has a bottom mount compressor, for easy cleaning access. Standard LED interior lighting provides an illuminating display for your products without using a lot of energy. This commercial merchandiser features an lighted sign panel at the top of the unit.
Additional features include:
- Pre-programmed automatic defrost cycle for ideal, trouble-free storage conditions
- View and accurately control temperature with electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display
- Durable and long-lasting black powder coated steel exterior
- Powder coated aluminum interior requires little maintenance and is easy to clean
- (8) heavy duty, polyethylene-coated wire shelves included, (4) per door
- Adjustable feet for uneven flooring keeps your product stable
- 120V, single phase
- Certified to ANSI-NSF 7 and ANSI UL 471
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 46 In Glass Door Merchandisers - Two Door.
|Exterior:||Black powdercoated steel|
|Interior:||White powdercoated aluminum|
|Temp Range:||+32°F to +40°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.