Central Exclusive 69K-036 Reach-In Freezer - 3 Doors, 72 Cu. Ft., 81"W
Quality Reach-Ins From Your Refrigeration Partner - Central Restaurant Products!
The Central Exclusive 69K-036 reach-in freezer is ideal for keeping frequently used frozen ingredients within reach and at the proper storage temperature to preserve shelf life. This top-mounted freezer features an oversized evaporator and condensing unit for quick cooking, energy efficiency, and temperature recovery. 72 cubic feet of storage provides ample room to keep a large supply of frozen products onhand.
This commercial reach-in freezer is constructed from easy-to-clean stainless steel, with corrosion-resistant white painted aluminum on the interior. The hinged self-closing doors have recessed handles and door locks for security. Nine (9) heavy duty polyethylene-coated wire shelves are included with this unit (three shelves per door). Door operated LED lighting provides a bright display of product.
Additional features of this reach-in freezer include:
- Self-contained, energy-efficient refrigeration system
- Automatic, programmable defrost system
- Open door alert beeps when door is left open
- Integral condensate evaporator removes need for floor drain connection
- Digitally controlled thermostat and LED temperature display
- Uses Environmentally friendly R290A refrigerant
- NSF and cULus listed
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 16 In Reach-In Freezers - Three Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||4" casters, two with brakes|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and L14-20 plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel, except for the back|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner|
|Temp Range:||-10°F to +10°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.
Can I plug in my 3 door freezer into any outlet?
- A 3 door freezer requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet and breaker.
What is the amp draw?
- 8 amps