Central Exclusive 69K-034 Commercial Reach-In Freezer, 1 Door, 23 Cu. Ft., 26-3/4"W
Quality Reach-Ins From Your Refrigeration Partner - Central Restaurant Products!
The Central Exclusive 69K-034 commercial reach-in freezer is a reliable and affordable solution for storing frozen ingredients. This one door freezer features a top mounted compressor, which makes it ideal for use in dry storage areas, as the condenser fan will not pull in dust or debris from the floor like a bottom mounted unit might. The exterior of this freezer is constructed of tough stainless steel, which provides a high quality look while remaining easy to maintain. The interior is lined with white painted aluminum, which is resistant to corrosion and simple to clean. The 69K-034 has an oversized evaporator and condenser for quick cooling and greater energy efficiency. This commercial freezer includes a condensate evaporator, which eliminates the need for a floor drain connection. This allows you to simply plug in your freezer and go, without the need to have a drain installed. A digitally controlled thermostat allows you to maintain the optimium temperature for your products. The LED display on the outside is easily viewed from up to 15 feet away. Hinged self-closing door features a "door open" alert if the door has been open for 3 minutes.
Additional features include:
- Self-contained, energy efficient refrigeration system
- Automatic defrost system
- Recessed door handles
- Automatic interior lighting turns on when the door is opened
- Door lock standard
- Includes (4) swivel casters, two locking
- (3) heavy duty wire shelves included
- Environmentally friendly R290A refrigerant
- Certified to ANSI-NSF 7 and ANSI UL 471
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 37 In Reach-In Freezers - One Door.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel, except for the back|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner|
|Temp Range:||-10°F to +10°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.
What is the amp draw?
- 11 amps