Central Exclusive 69K-033 Commercial Reach-In Refrigerator - Three Door, 72 Cu. Ft.
Quality Reach-Ins From Your Refrigeration Partner - Central Restaurant Products!
The Central Exclusive 69K-033 reach-in refrigerator is designed to hold up to high demand use. This three door commercial refrigerator has 72 cubic feet of storage, giving you ample room to store a large amount of products. It features a top mounted compressor, which is great for dry storage areas, as the condenser won't pull in dust or debris from the floor like a bottom mounted unit would. This reach-in has a durable stainless steel exterior, which is easy to maintain. The interior is lined with simple-to-clean corrosion-resistant white painted aluminum. The Central Exclusive 69K-033 includes an oversized evaporator and condenser to generate quick cooling and greater energy efficiency.
This reach-in refrigerator is built with an integral condensate evaporator, which removes the need for a floor drain connection. What this means is your refrigerator is ready to operate as soon as it's in place. Hinged self-closing door features an "door open" alert if the door has been open for 3 minutes. The digitally controlled thermostat maintains the optimium temperature for your products. An LED display on the outside is easily viewed from up to 15 feet away.
Additional features include:
- Automatic defrost system
- Self-contained, energy efficient refrigeration
- Recessed door handles
- Automatic interior lighting turns on when the door is opened
- Door lock standard
- Includes (4) swivel casters, two locking
- (9) heavy duty wire shelves included, three per door
- CFC and HCFC-free R-134A refrigerant
- Certified to ANSI-NSF 7 and ANSI UL 471
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 2 out of 20 in Reach In Refrig - Three Doors.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel, except for the back|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.
What is the amp draw?
- 10 amps