Central Exclusive 69K-032 Reach-In Commercial Refrigerator - Two Door, 49 Cu. Ft.
Quality Reach-Ins From Your Refrigeration Partner - Central Restaurant Products!
The Central Exclusive 69K-032 reach-in refrigerator is designed to meet high demand applications. This two door commercial refrigerator features a top mounted compressor, making it ideal for dry storage areas, as the condenser won't pull in dust or debris from the floor like a bottom mounted unit would. The exterior is made from durable stainless steel, which is easy to maintain. The interior is lined with corrosion-resistant white painted aluminum, which is simple to clean. The Central Exclusive 69K-032 is built with an oversized evaporator and condenser to provide quick cooling and greater energy efficiency.
This reach-in refrigerator includes a condensate evaporator, which removes the need for a floor drain connection. In other words, your refrigerator is ready to operate as soon as it's in place. Hinged self-closing door features an "open door" alert if the door has been open for 3 minutes. The digitally controlled thermostat maintains the optimum temperature for your products. An LED display on the outside is easily viewed from up to 15 feet away.
Additional features include:
- Automatic defrost system
- Self-contained, energy efficient refrigeration
- Recessed door handles
- Automatic interior lighting turns on when the door is opened
- Door lock standard
- Includes (4) swivel casters, two locking
- (6) heavy duty wire shelves included, three per door
- CFC and HCFC-free R-134A refrigerant
- Certified to ANSI-NSF 7 and ANSI UL 471
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 3 out of 42 in Reach In Refrig - Two Doors.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel, except for the back|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.
What is the amp draw?
- 9 amps
Is this device not recommended to be installed on a GFCI protected unit?
- It is recommended that this device be installed on a GFCI protected circuit.