Central Exclusive 69K-031 Commercial Reach-In Refrigerator - 1 Door, 23 Cu. Ft., 26-3/4"W
Quality Reach-Ins From Your Refrigeration Partner - Central Restaurant Products!
The Central Exclusive 69K-031 commercial reach-in refrigerator is built to meet high demand applications. This one door refrigerator features a top mounted compressor, which makes it ideal for use in dry storage areas, since the condenser fan won't pull in dust or debris from the floor like a bottom mounted unit might. The exterior is constructed of tough stainless steel, which provides a sleek look while remaining easy to maintain. The interior is lined with white painted aluminum, which is corrosion resistant and simple to clean. The 69K-031 has an oversized evaporator and condenser for quick cooling and greater energy efficiency.
This commercial refrigerator includes a condensate evaporator, which eliminates the need for a floor drain connection. This allows you to simply plug in your refrigerator and go, without the need to have a drain installed. Hinged self-closing door features a "door open" alert if the door has been open for 3 minutes. A digitally controlled thermostat allows you to maintain the optimium temperature for your products. The LED display on the outside is easily viewed from up to 15 feet away.
Additional features include:
- Self-contained, energy efficient refrigeration system
- Automatic defrost system
- Recessed door handles
- Automatic interior lighting turns on when the door is opened
- Door lock standard
- Includes (4) swivel casters, two locking
- (3) heavy duty wire shelves included
- CFC and HCFC-free R-134A refrigerant
- Certified to ANSI-NSF 7 and ANSI UL 471
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 3 out of 40 in Reach In Refrig - One Door.
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel, except for the back|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.
What is the amp draw?
- 6 amps