Central Exclusive 69K-008 Sandwich/Salad Prep Table, 48"W, Standard Unit, 12 Pan Capacity
The Perfect Blend of Accessibility, Durability and Value
The Central Exclusive 69K-008 sandwich prep table provides the ideal combination of durability and accessibility for efficient preparation of sandwiches and salads. This 48" wide sandwich table is constructed with a stainless steel exterior, which allows for easy cleaning. The interior features a white aluminum liner, which is corrosion-resistant. Its heavy duty stainless steel hood keeps products fresh and cool when not in use. The 69K-008 prep unit features two doors for ample room to store additional ingredients or condiments. Inside each door is an adjustable, heavy duty wire shelf which allows for additional storage and quick access to product without having to bend down to grab it. The top of this 48" wide prep table holds 12 sixth-size pans (included). The pans sit flush to the rail for easy access to contents. This standard unit includes a 9"D removable cutting board, giving workers room to create their sandwich or salad magic.
Additional features include:
- Forced-air refrigeration system
- Uses environmentally-friendly R134A refrigerant
- CFC-free polyurethane insulated walls and doors keep cold air from seeping outside the unit.
- Recessed door handles
- Holds 4"H sixth-size pans only
- 37" working height
- Adjustable +33°F to +41°F temperature range
- Includes 4 casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking), which allow to pull the unit out to clean behind it
- Certified to ANSI NSF 7 and ANSI UL 471
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 40 In 48" Sandwich Prep Tables.
|Casters / Legs:||21⁄2" swivel casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9.8' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner|
|Pan Capacity:||(12) Sixth Size Pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|
|Top Size:||(12) sixth-size pans|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 15|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the UL designation the same as NSF?
- Central Exclusive refrigeration is UL and UL EPH (or UL Sanitation) listed. Health inspectors are required to accept the UL and UL EPH mark in the same way they would accept an NSF mark.