Central Exclusive 36k-124 30" Wide Cuber Head, 475 lbs. Production, Half Dice
Low Maintenance, Easy to Clean Units for Commercial Use
The Central Exclusive 36k-124 is a 30" wide cuber head designed to create a dependable ice production system in the commercial setup. This modular ice machine ensures that there is plenty of ice available every day to chill the beverages. It is a suitable addition for bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes, and many other foodservice companies. The stainless steel exterior of this cuber head ensures easy cleaning and maintenance at the end of the day. It is NSF listed that makes the ice machine safe to use.
The modular ice maker produces up to 475 lbs ice (dependent on 50°F water and 70°F air). The half-sized ice cubes are suitable for self-service dispensing and ice bagging. These conveniently sized cubes are best for mixed, blended, and soft drinks. The proven ice making technology and vertical evaporator assure reliable performance for years to come. The optimum water temperature ranges between 40°F and 90°F. The optimum air temperature ranges between 45°F and 99°F. The air cooled condenser uses ambient air to cool the refrigerant.
This cuber head has an automatic cleaning system that improves its efficiency. A gravity drain and water supply connection are required for removal of excess water. The ice machine includes NEMA 5-15P plug and requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection. It stands on 7" stainless steel legs that can be adjusted to level the machine.
Main Features Include:
- Modular ice machine for bars, pubs, restaurants, and cafes
- 30" wide head saves workstation or kitchen space
- NSF listed for foodsafe operation
- Production: 475 lbs using 16 gal water per 100 lbs
- Water temperature between 40°F and 90°F
- Air temperature between 45°F and 99°F
- Half-sized dice suitable for soft drinks, ice bagging, and self-service
- Vertical evaporator for reliable performance
- Air cooled condenser
- Automatic cleaning system (cleaning solution required)
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to clean
- Gravity drain and water supply required
- NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- 7" adjustable stainless steel legs provide support
- Overall dimensions: 30"Wx24"Dx21"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Ice Type:||Half Dice Cube|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|