Centerline by Hobart CUL-1 - Undercounter Dishwasher - Low Temp, Chemical Sanitizing - 24 Racks/Hour
Get performance, durability, and affordability from the most trusted name in warewashing with the Centerline by Hobart CUL-1 Low Temp, Chemical Sanitizing Undercounter Dishwasher.
Quality and reliability meet simplicity and affordability with the Centerline™ Undercounter Dishwasher. Needs vary from foodservice to foodservice, depending on menu, application, and volume. Not every kitchen needs the most technologically advanced machine - so why pay more for it? Centerline by Hobart offers simple and affordable equipment for commercial foodservices that need quality and reliability without the extreme-volume, continuous run-times.
Features of the Centerline by Hobart CUL-1 Undercounter Dishwasher Include:
- Low temperature, chemical sanitizing
- Fresh water rinse
- 24 racks per hour
- Uses 0.84 gallons of water per rack
- Delime notification and cycle
- Service diagnostics with error notifications
- Soft start
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps
- Chemical sensing indicator for sanitizer
- 120V, single phase
- 17.5 amps
- Ships with one peg rack and one combo rack
- NSF, UL, and Energy Star® certified
- ~Made in the U.S.A.~
For more information about Hobart's warewashing solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
|Water Usage:||0.84 gallons/rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 189|