Carlson Perforated Pizza Disk, 14", Hard Coat
The Carlson CPPP13OPAHCPS is a pizza disk designed to crust the pizza base perfectly to boost sales and increase customer satisfaction. This 14" pizza disk with 0.063" thickness is ideal for pizzerias, concession stands, and sub shops to give a pizza crust the crispiness that it needs. The pizza tool has a perforated design for increased air circulation at the time of baking. These perforations also allow the moisture to escape so that the pizza is always fresh. The anodized aluminum construction of this unit ensures durability and efficient heat conduction. The unfinished hole edges might be sharp and allow the chefs to trim or cut the excess dough easily.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for pizzerias, concession stands, and sub shops
- 14" disk with 0.063" thickness
- Crisp pizza crusts to perfection
- Perforated design for increased air circulation
- Perforations allow moisture to escape
- Unfinished hole edges might be sharp
- Anodized aluminum construction for efficient heat conduction
This Product Ranks 42 Out Of 56 In Pizza Screens And Disks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do perforations do for cooking pizza?
- Perforations in the pan allow moisture to escape the dough and create a crispier crust.