Carlisle 3633402 Terry Microfiber Cleaning Cloth 16" x 16" , DZ of 1/DZ
This Carlisle 3633402 is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Great for general cleaning
- Available in 5 HACCP friendly colors
- Microfiber Terry Cloth with Square Corners
- 80 percent Polyester, 20 percent Polyamide
- 4 thread stitched edge
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 41 In Cleaning Towels.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is microfiber?
- Microfiber is a blend of polyester and nylon (polyamide) fiber which is then made into a fabric. The fibers are split to many times smaller than the width of a human hair. The fiber also has a star shape, giving it a much greater surface area than other types of cloths. It's fantastic, then, at picking up and holding onto dusts and liquids vs. just pushing them around.
What are the benefits of microfiber?
- Microfiber has many amazing benefits! Here are just a few:
1. Studies have shown that microfiber is better at capturing bacteria than cotton cloths.
2. Because microfiber cloths come in many colors, a color-coding system can be implemented to prevent cross-contamination. For example, yellow might be used for sinks, and green for general office cleaning.
3. Another study determined that microfiber cloths and mops require less water and chemicals while cleaning, which costs you less and is better for our environment.
4. Microfiber products can be washed over and over again, and will generally last much longer than other types of cleaning cloths.
How do I clean my microfiber cloths?
- Items made from microfiber ideally should be washed only with other items made from microfiber. This is to avoid the microfiber pulling at and damaging items made from other fibers. Use laundry detergent only - NO bleach or fabric softener.