Cambro UPCH1600SP - Ultra Camcart Heated Food Pan Carrier
The Cambro UPCH1600SP holds safe temperatures with frequent opening and closing
This Cambro UPCH1600SP Ultra Camcart is a heated food pan carrier that is able to maintain safe temperatures even with frequent opening and closing. The gentle 150°F - 165°F holding temperature keeps moisture locked in but won't cook your food.
Holds a wide variety of food types and textures, from pastas, fried chicken, double-crusted pies, etc., and ideal for frequent opening and closing during longer events or in cold ambient temperatures. Cambro Ultra Pan Carriers are an economical alternative to large metal warming cabinets.
Enables HACCP compliance by maintaining safe, hot food temperatures. 45-minute preheat time from room temperature with 3-minute recovery after the door is opened and closed. Energy Star® rated, using less energy than 3 standard 100 watt light bulbs, saving on utility costs and may be applicable for additional rebates.
(24) max pan capacity with pans that are 21/2" deep. Can also hold:
- (16) pans 4" deep
- (12) pans 6" deep
- (8) 8" deep GN 1/1 pan capacity
Additional Features and Benefits of the Cambro UPCH1600SP Include:
- Front loading
- Double wall polyethylene shell with polyurethane foam insulation
- Security package
- Tamper resistant with non-removable doors
- Molded-in handles
- Nylon latch
- Vent cap
- 9' power cord that's removable and can be stowed securely for hassle-free transport
- 6" casters (2 swivel, 2 fixed, 1 with brake for easy maneuverability)
- 110V and Single Phase
- NSF and ETL listed
Color options available. Select via drop down menu.
For more information, see the brochure below under "Additional Information" on Cambro's Insulated Transport solutions, and call 800.215.9293 to speak with a foodservice expert.
~Made in the U.S.A.~
|Color:||Black | Brown|
|Pan Capacity:||24 pans max capacity|
Frequently Asked Questions
Will food pans that measure 12-3/4w x 20-3/4 length x 4" depth fit in these carriers?
- Yes, this unit can hold full-size food pans (12.75"x20.75") in varying heights.