Cambro Square Container 18 Quart Capacity
Create More Storage Space with Square Containers
Store ingredients and vegetables in the Cambro 18SFSP Square Container. The container has graduation markings in liters and quarts for accuracy. Its molded handles make it easy for the users to lift the container. This container is available in two (2) color options - white and clear. The white container is made with polyethylene that assures durability. It can withstand temperature from (-)40°F to (+)160°F. The clear CamSquare® container is made from break-resistant polycarbonate. It can withstand temperature from (-)40°F to (+)210°F. Both the containers can be used to store hot and cold items. This easy-to-stack container can be easily cleaned in dishwasher.
Main Features Include:
- Cambro 18SFSP Square Container is used to store ingredients
- Capacity: 18 qt
- Graduation markings in liters and quarts for accuracy
- Molded handles for easy lifting
- (2) color options - white and clear
- White container is made with durable polyethylene and withstands temperature from (-)40°F to (+)160°F
- Clear CamSquare® container is made from break-resistant polycarbonate and withstand temperature from (-)40°F to (+)210°F
- NSF listed
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to store and stack
- Overall dimensions: 11-1/4"Wx12-1/4"Dx12-5/8"H
- Weight: 3 lbs
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 23 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||polycarbonate | polyethylene|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 170|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are white storage containers as durable as clear ones??
- No but they cost less and are less reactive in harsh chemical environments.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.