Cambro EA183672V4580 - Camshelving Elements Stationary Add-On Shelves and Kit - 4 Tiers - 36"Wx18"Dx72"H
The Cambro EA183672V4580 Camshelving Elements Stationary Add-On Unit features strong technology and a hygienic construction - an affordable, durable shelving solution!
Cambro's Camshelving® is an industry staple. Though divided into three categories, Premium, Elements, and Basics, all Camshelving shelving solutions share three distinct features that set them apart from traditional commercial shelving:
- Rust a corrosion free, backed by a lifetime warranty
- Designed for use in multiple environment types to withstand extreme storage applications, from wet areas, to chemicals and food acids, to colder temperatures
- Optimized for space utilization, maximizing storage capabilities
Cambro Camshelving Elements line is ideal for high-volume foodservice operations with constant loading and off-loading of medium to heavy products. Good for wet storage, as is the case with walk-in freezers, coolers, or warewashing areas, as well as dry areas, great for holding bulk foods, catering equipment, dishware, etc.
Features of the Cambro EA183672V4580 Camshelving Elements Stationary Add-On Unit Include:
- Withstands temperatures from -36°F to 190°F
- 800 lb capacity per shelf - 3,200 lb. max capacity
- Brushed graphite finish
- NSF listed (What is the benefit of an NSF certification? Click here to learn more.)
This add-on unit includes:
- (4) vented reinforced polypropylene shelf plates with Camguard® antimicrobial protection
- (2) composite posts with leveling feet installed
- Pre-assembled post connectors and wedges
- (8) stationary traverses(/li>
- (4) bags of 8 count dovetails (16 each A and B)
For more information on Cambro's popular and renowned Camshelving solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR WORKMANSHIP; LIFETIME RUST AND CORROSION WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 52 In Cambro Camshelving Elements.
|Capacity:||800 lbs. shelf capacity|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 180|