Cambro CamSquares Food Storage Container, 12-Quart Capacity, White or Clear
CamSquare containers offer up to 33% better space utilization in storage!
Keep food safe and fresh with the Cambro Square Food Storage Containers. Choose from clear CamSquare™ polycarbonate or white polyethylene for durable food storage. These containers resist high-volume commercial wear, making them perfect for food storage. Both containers have easy-to-ready graduation marks to easily check inventory levels. Comfortably lift and carry this 12 quart container using the ergonomic molded-in handles. Stack these containers when not in use to save on space in storage. Containers are acid-, stain-, and odor-resistant to make a long-lasting improvement to your food storage system. Square containers offer 33% better space utilization over round containers, making it a space saver for your inventory.
- Available in clear polycarbonate or white polyethylene
- 12-Quart capacity
- Graduation marks for inventory measurement
- Stain-, acid-, and odor-resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- Square, stackable
- Molded-in handles
- Lids sold separately
- Polycarbonate withstands temperatures -40°F to 210°F
- Polyethylene withstands temperatures -40°F to 160°F
- Helps promote safe food storage practices
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 156 In Food Storage - Round And Squares.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||polycarbonate | polyethylene|
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F | -40°F to +160°F|
|Type:||Food Storage Container|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 170|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are white storage containers as durable as clear ones??
- No but they cost less and are less reactive in harsh chemical environments.
Do white or translucent containers contain BPA?
What makes clear storage containers cloudy??
- Typically warewashing chemicals.
What will weaken the strength of clear storage containers?
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.
How can I tell the model number of my container??
- Molded into the bottom.