Cambro 66CW110 Cambro Cold Food Pan - Camwear - Sixth-Size - 2-3/8 Quart - 66CW135
Smoothly Fits in with Prep Tables and Rails
This Cambro 66CW110 Camwear Cold Food Pan is designed to be used for serving, transporting, and storing food items. It is made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate material that will not dent, crack, or bend. The non-stick interior of the container helps increase yields and ensure easy cleaning. This container can withstand temperatures between -40°F and 210°F. It is available in clear and black color variants and has a 1/2" flange that ensures the right fit in prep tables and food bars. It has both standard and metric graduation markings for accurate measuring. Like other Camwear pans, the Cambro Cold Food Pan can be easily stacked without sticking or wedging. It offers 2-3/8 qt. of storage capacity.
Main Features Include:
- Cambro 66CW110 Camwear Cold Food Pan Container for serving, transporting, and storing food items
- Made of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate
- Will not dent, bend, or crack
- Non-stick interior helps increase yields and ensures easy cleaning
- Withstands temperatures between -40°F and 210°F
- Available in clear and black color options
- 1/2" flange ensures right fit in prep tables and food bars
- Standard and metric graduation markings for accurate measuring
- Can be easily stacked without sticking or wedging
- 2-3/8 qt. storage capacity
- Overall dimensions: 6-15/16"Wx8"Dx6"H
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 323 In Cold Food Pans.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F|
|Type:||Cold Food Pan|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 167|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell the model number of my pan??
- The model number is molded into the bottom.
How can I tell how old my pans are??
- The ?date wheel? on the bottom has the year the pan was produced and an arrow pointing to the month it was produced.
How can I tell if my pan, especially black, is for cold or hot application??
- Temperature range is molded into the bottom.? High temp pans are rated to 375 degrees.
What will weaken the strength of cold pans??
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.