Cambro 64CW110 Cold Food Pan
Smoothly Fits in with Prep Tables and Rails
The Cambro 64CW110 Sixth-Size Pan is used in restaurants, cafes, and hotels to store, serve, and transport food items. With a capacity of 1-5/8 qt., this food pan boasts a polycarbonate construction for excellent safety against scratches, bends, dents, and cracks. It can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 210°F. This food pan features molded-in graduation markings to keep a check on quantity of the contents inside. The smooth, non-stick interior promotes easy cleaning. The polycarbonate construction of pan keeps it safe from scratches, bends, dents, and cracks. Users can choose to buy this pan in two (2) color choices: clear and black.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for storing, serving, and transporting food all from the same pan
- Capacity: 1-5/8 qt.
- Withstands temperature from -40°F and +210°F
- Molded-in graduations in standard and metric measurements
- Non-stick interior for added storage and easy cleanup
- virtually-unbreakable polycarbonate construction
- Available in (2) color options: clear and black
- Overall dimensions: 6-15/16"x6-3/8"Dx4"H
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 323 In Cold Food Pans.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F|
|Type:||Cold Food Pan|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 167|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell the model number of my pan??
- The model number is molded into the bottom.
How can I tell how old my pans are??
- The ?date wheel? on the bottom has the year the pan was produced and an arrow pointing to the month it was produced.
How can I tell if my pan, especially black, is for cold or hot application??
- Temperature range is molded into the bottom.? High temp pans are rated to 375 degrees.
What will weaken the strength of cold pans??
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.