Cambro 36CW110 Cold Food Pan
Smoothly Fits in with Prep Tables and Rails
Store, serve, and transport cold food items in the Cambro 36CW110 Cold Food Pan. This third-size pan with a 5-5/8 qt. capacity is suitable for use in cafes, restaurants, and other foodservice establishments. Featuring a sophisticated, professional look, it features a non-stick, smooth interior coating that makes cleaning a breeze while increasing yields. It comes with both metric and standard molded-in graduations for easy inventory management. The food pan can withstand temperature between -40°F and +210°F. It is made from virtually-unbreakable polycarbonate material to prevent scratches, bends, dents, and cracks. This food pan is available in black and clear color choice.
Main Features Include:
- Store, transport, and serve all in one pan
- Third-size pan with 5-5/8 qt. capacity
- Non-stick interior for easy cleaning
- Metric and standard gradation marks
- Withstands temperature between -40°F and +210°F
- Polycarbonate construction prevent scratches, bends, dents, etc.
- Color choices: Black and Clear
- Overall dimensions: 12-3/4"Wx6-15/16"Dx6"H
- Weight: 1 lbs
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 323 In Cold Food Pans.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F|
|Type:||Cold Food Pan|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 167|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell the model number of my pan??
- The model number is molded into the bottom.
How can I tell how old my pans are??
- The ?date wheel? on the bottom has the year the pan was produced and an arrow pointing to the month it was produced.
How can I tell if my pan, especially black, is for cold or hot application??
- Temperature range is molded into the bottom.? High temp pans are rated to 375 degrees.
What will weaken the strength of cold pans??
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.