Cambro 26CW110 Cold Food Pan
Smoothly Fits in with Prep Tables and Rails
This Cambro 26CW110 Cold Food Pan is a brilliant solution for storing, serving and transporting food items. The pan fits smoothly in rails and prep tables. Its virtually unbreakable clear polycarbonate construction is dent-, crack-, and bend-proof. This half-size cold food pan is also available in black color option and has standard and metric graduation markings on it. It can easily withstand temperatures from -40°F to 210°F. It offers a storage capacity of up to 9-3/8 qt.
Main Features Include:
- Cambro 26CW110 Cold Food Pan for storing, serving and transporting food items
- Fits smoothly in rails and prep tables
- Virtually unbreakable clear polycarbonate construction
- Dent-, crack-, and bend-proof
- Half-size cold food pan
- Available in Clear or Black color options
- Standard and metric graduation markings
- Withstands temperatures from -40°F to 210°F
- Storage capacity of up to 9-3/8 qt.
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 323 In Cold Food Pans.
WARNING: This product can expose you toBisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||-40°F to +210°F|
|Type:||Cold Food Pan|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 167|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I tell the model number of my pan??
- The model number is molded into the bottom.
How can I tell how old my pans are??
- The ?date wheel? on the bottom has the year the pan was produced and an arrow pointing to the month it was produced.
How can I tell if my pan, especially black, is for cold or hot application??
- Temperature range is molded into the bottom.? High temp pans are rated to 375 degrees.
What will weaken the strength of cold pans??
- Harsh detergents, chlorine rinses and bleach.