Cadco XAF193 Electric Countertop Convection Oven, Full Size
The Cadco XAF193 is an electric convection oven designed for faster and more efficient cooking. This high-quality oven has a compact, countertop design, which makes it an ideal addition to commercial kitchens with limited space. Designed for durability and operational reliability, this unit is constructed with durable, heavy-duty stainless steel and has a black front that gives it an attractive finish. This single-section oven features an insulated, cool-to-touch door that keeps hot air trapped inside. This door is equipped with a dual-wall glass window that allows users to keep a check on food without interrupting the cooking process. The interior has halogen lighting that enhances the visibility for user convenience. The cooking cavity includes (4) shelves that are spaced 3" apart to conveniently accommodate full-size sheet or steam pans.
The Cadco electric oven features manual controls that include temperature, time, and humidity settings for effective cooking. The heat settings allow easy temperature adjustment between 175°F and 500°F. The 60-minute timer setting with continuous-on feature keeps the users alert as the audible alarm beeps after end of the cooking cycle.
The oven comes equipped with extra-large motor bearings that can withstand high temperature and has (2) fans to ensure maximum airflow for consistent, uniform baking. Using an included electro valve allows users to create direct plumbed water connection. The oven includes a cord and NEMA L6-30 plug and requires a 208-240V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Convection for high volume cooking
- Countertop design is ideal for small space
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with black front finish
- Single section with 3.85 cu. ft. chamber
- Insulated, cool-to-touch door
- Dual-wall glass window and interior light
- (4) shelves accommodates full-size sheet pans (sold separately)
- Time, temperature, and humidity are controlled manually with knobs
- Temperature adjustment between 175°F and 500°F
- 60-minute timer with an audible beep at end of cycle
- Motor bearings can withstand high temperatures
- Automatically reversible fan for even heat
- Includes electro valve for direct plumbed water connection
- Cord and NEMA L6-30 plug set included
- Electrical requirements: 208-240V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- NSF, UL and CSA certified
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 28 In Countertop Convection Ovens.